- 6mm viewing field and amber color coated lens scientifically designed to help reduce the effects of anxiety, insomnia, panic attacks, and PTSD.
- Wearing the glasses for 15 minutes helps calm your mind by eliminating external distractions so you can better cope.
- Clinically tested by psychologist Dr. Wes Sime, former Medical Consultant for the US Army Center for Enhanced Performance at West Point conducted brain scans of individuals with anxiety both before and after using AtEase glasses, showing the glasses reduced anxiety-specific brain waves and provided significant relief to the wearers.
- Dr. James Tourila, who has worked with clients with PTSD for 30 years and works with Eagle’s Healing Nest in MN, saw enough positive improvement with his patients that he volunteered to conduct a clinical trial this summer (2018).
- Every pair of AtEase glasses comes with a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee.
Important Product Information
AtEase therapeutic glasses will restrict the wearer’s peripheral vision and should not be worn while driving a vehicle, operating any kind of machinery, riding a bike, playing sports or doing any such activity that requires a normal field of vision. The glasses are not sunglasses or safety glasses and should never be worn for these purposes.